The largest size in the series offers a huge 112L storage capacity and over 170kgs of solid steel to provide an intimidating fixture where secure substance storage is required.
As the largest size in the DR Series, the DR-3 boasts the most substantial locking system of them all, with 7 multi directional solid steel locking bolts, protected by a spring loaded glass relocking device and hardened anti drill plating.
With fixed internal shelving and pre fabricated wall or floor mounting provisions, the DR-3 is an intimidating solution to protecting controlled substances in medical environments.
- Solid 10mm steel thickness to all sides
- Pre-drilled rear mounting holes wall installations
- Adjustable external hinges and full length internal anti-pry bar to hinge side
- Reinforced door jamb and flush mounted door to provide maximum resistance to forced entry
- Designed to be used for storage of controlled drugs as per regulations
- Italian-made digital locks, US-made combination locks or Australian made key locks as standard
Internal dimensions: 880mmH x 580mmW x 220mmD
Fittings: 5 adjustable shelves, wall and floor bolting provisions
Cash rating:$20,000 in unsupported application
PLEASE NOTE: Depth dimensions do not include lock, handle and hinges. Please allow 40mm or confirm additional dimension with retailer prior to purchase.