The additional height in the design of the DD-2 safe allows a more complex bolt work system, providing more substantial protection against forced entry.
As the first safe in the DD Series to convert to a handle driven bolt work design, the DD-2 allows more cost efficient conversion to electronic locking and improved locking strength by incorporating three 32mm diameter locking bolts.
The 12mm door thickness and 6mm body thickness ensure high resistance to forced entry as well as a stronger installation, and the internal size permits a larger volume of secure storage.
- 12mm thick solid steel door
- 6mm thick steel body
- Reinforced solid steel framework
- Internal hardened steel anti drill plates
- Case mounted relocking device
- Hinge side anti pry protection
- Toothed edge to rear of drawer to prevent fishing
- 4 internal pre-drilled bolt down provisions
- Universal lock footprint for easy lock conversion
- 5 year structural warranty to safe*
- Italian-made digital locks, US-made combination or Australian made key locks as standard
- Durable painted finish
- Exterior lift off hinges
Internal dimensions: 495mmH x 345mmW x 295mmD
Capacity: 41L (includes deposit area
Fittings:4 bolt-down holes in base
Insurable cash rating: $20,000 in unsupported application
Fire rating: non-fire-rated
PLEASE NOTE: Depth dimensions do not include lock, handle and hinges. Please allow 40mm or confirm additional dimension with retailer prior to purchase.