As the smallest deposit safe in the series, the DD-1 safe allows a cost effective solution to cash management requirements in a compact and more basic design than the larger DD series safes.
While still maintaining the function of the pull down deposit drawer, the DD-1 safe offers a more basic locking configuration than sizes 2 – 5 in the series.
With the secure ‘direct locking’ configuration, spring loaded case relocking device and reinforced solid steel framework, the DD-1 is small in size, but big on features.
The latest model has increased to 48kg by increasing the body thickness, in turn providing even more body strength and burglary protection.
- 12mm thick solid steel door
- 6mm thick steel body
- Reinforced solid steel framework
- Internal hardened steel anti drill plates
- Case mounted relocking device
- Hinge side anti pry protection
- Toothed edge to rear of drawer to prevent fishing
- 4 internal pre-drilled bolt down provisions
- Universal lock footprint for easy lock conversion
- 5 year structural warranty to safe*
- Italian made Tecnosicurezza digital locks or Australian made key locks as standard
- Durable painted finish
- Exterior lift off hinges