With an increase not only in size but security with a 12mm solid steel door the GC-3 is the perfect unit for holding your large and unique gun collection.
Due to its large volume capacity the GC-3 is able to house a key lockable ammunition storage compartment as well 16 ‘large’ rifles including mounted scopes with ease.
- Designed to comply with all State and Territory firearm storage regulations
- 12mm solid steel door and 4mm solid steel body (8mm back plate)
- Multi direction solid steel bolt work comprising up to eight 25mm locking bolts
- Highest quality LaGard electronic or group 2 rated mechanical combination locking system fitted as standard
- Shaped barrel support shelf for up to 16 large firearms
- Pre fabricated bolt down installation provisions
- Built in, key lockable ammunition storage compartment
Compliance with State and Territory firearms storage requirements:
ACT – Category A, B, C, D and H
NSW – Category A, B, C, D
NT – Category A, B, C, D and H
QLD – Category A, B, C, D, H and R
SA – Category A, B, C, D and H
TAS – Category A, B, C, D and H
VIC – Category A, B, C, D and H
WA – Category A, B, C, E and H
Some State and Territories have additional storage and security requirements for different firearm types and for increased quantities. You should read further to ensure your storage container is compliant.
For additional information you can follow the links below:
ACT – ACT Firearms Storage Information
NSW – NSW Firearms Storage Information
NT – NT Firearms Storage Information
QLD – QLD Firearms Storage Information
SA – SA Firearms Storage Information
TAS – TAS Firearms Storage Information
VIC – VIC Firearms Storage Information
WA – WA Firearms Storage Information
Firearms storage compliance information is provided only as a guide. You should make your own enquiries with the relevant State/Territory authority to confirm the current regulations for your applications.