An increase in size and space from its predecessor, the new model GC-2 houses up to 8 rifles with ease and includes a key lockable ammunition storage compartment internally.
The Dominator Safes® gun safes range is designed with the intention of providing adequate security to not only meet the relevant state and territory requirements, but to exceed them. Including adjustable internal fittings and various size options to cater for collections of different sizes and specifications.
- Designed to comply with all State and Territory firearm storage regulations
- 6mm solid steel door and 4mm solid steel body
- Multi direction solid steel bolt work comprising up to 8 locking bolts
- Highest quality LaGard electronic or group 2 rated mechanical combination locking system fitted as standard
- Shaped adjustable barrel support shelf for up to 8 firearms
- Pre fabricated bolt down installation provisions
- Built in, key lockable ammunition storage compartment
Compliance with State and Territory firearms storage requirements:
ACT – Category A, B, C, D and H
NSW – Category A, B, C, D and H
NT – Category A, B, C, D and H
QLD – Category A, B, C, D, H and R
SA – Category A, B, C, D and H
TAS – Category A, B, C, D and H
VIC – Category A, B, C, D and H
WA – Category A, B, C, E and H
Some State and Territories have additional storage and security requirements for different firearm types and for increased quantities. You should read further to ensure your storage container is compliant.
For additional information you can follow the links below:
ACT – ACT Firearms Storage Information
NSW – NSW Firearms Storage Information
NT – NT Firearms Storage Information
QLD – QLD Firearms Storage Information
SA – SA Firearms Storage Information
TAS – TAS Firearms Storage Information
VIC – VIC Firearms Storage Information
WA – WA Firearms Storage Information
Firearms storage compliance information is provided only as a guide. You should make your own enquiries with the relevant State/Territory authority to confirm the current regulations for your applications.