With over 100kg of solid steel used in the construction of each cabinet, the GC-1 safe offers more than the required level of strength and security for safe storage of up to 4 rifles.
Made from solid plate steel and incorporating a multi point bolt work design, the GC-1 Gun Safe provides security and functionality that exceeds Australian State and Territory firearm storage requirements.
With the flexibility to allow simple conversion to key, mechanical combination or electronic digital safe locks, you can find a balance between effective security and ease of use for all applications.
- Designed to comply with all State and Territory firearm storage regulations
- 6mm solid steel door and 4mm solid steel body
- Multi direction solid steel bolt work comprising up to 8 locking bolts
- Highest quality LaGard electronic or group 2 rated mechanical combination locking system fitted as standard
- Shaped adjustable barrel support shelf for up to 4 firearms
- Pre fabricated bolt down installation provisions
- Built in, key lockable ammunition storage compartment
Compliance with State and Territory firearms storage requirements:
ACT – Category A, B, C, D and H
NSW – Category A, B, C, D
NT – Category A, B, C, D and H
QLD – Category A, B, C, D, H and R
SA – Category A, B, C, D and H
TAS – Category A, B, C, D and H
VIC – Category A, B, C, D and H
WA – Category A, B, C, E and H
Some State and Territories have additional storage and security requirements for different firearm types and for increased quantities. You should read further to ensure your storage container is compliant.
For additional information you can follow the links below:
ACT – ACT Firearms Storage Information
NSW – NSW Firearms Storage Information
NT – NT Firearms Storage Information
QLD – QLD Firearms Storage Information
SA – SA Firearms Storage Information
TAS – TAS Firearms Storage Information
VIC – VIC Firearms Storage Information
WA – WA Firearms Storage Information
Firearms storage compliance information is provided only as a guide. You should make your own enquiries with the relevant State/Territory authority to confirm the current regulations for your applications.