With its reduced depth the PH-3 helps prevent a large impact on floor space but stands tall at 1.5m which makes this unit perfect for environments where floor space is limited but height is of no issue. With a fire rating of 105 minutes and a secondary glass re-locker plate as well as other security previsions this unit is an extremely secure safe from both fire & theft, which is just what you need for holding large volumes of schedual 8 drugs.
- Over 40mm thick body and door
- CNS 105 min fire tested and certified
- Underwriters Laboratories RSC certification
- 3 way locking bolts and hinge side solid bar locking
- Internal hardened steel anti drill plates
- Glass plate relocking device
- Spring loaded case relocking device
- Side wall drill deflector plates
- Steel/concrete wall and door composite material
- Internal reinforced and recessed bolt down provisions
- Universal lock footprint for easy lock conversion
- 5 year structural warranty to safe*
- Italian made Tecnosicurezza digital locks or Australian made key locks as standard
- Up to 9 stage textured paint finish including clear coat protection
PLEASE NOTE: Depth dimensions do not include lock, handle and hinges. Please allow 50mm or confirm additional dimension with retailer prior to purchase.