Standing at just over 1 meter tall the PH-2 is the perfect unit for high volume storage while still remaining compact enough for installing through doorways and saving that precious floor space. With its additional height over the PH-1 it allows for easier physical and visual access to your controlled substances.
Over 275kg of steel and concrete as well as secure anchoring provisions ensuring maximum resistance to attack or removal, the PH-2 is ideal for storage of controlled substances.
- Over 40mm thick body and door
- CNS 105 min fire tested and certified
- Underwriters Laboratories RSC certification
- 3 way locking bolts and hinge side solid bar locking
- Internal hardened steel anti drill plates
- Glass plate relocking device
- Spring loaded case relocking device
- Side wall drill deflector plates
- Steel/concrete wall and door composite material
- Internal reinforced and recessed bolt down provisions
- Universal lock footprint for easy lock conversion
- 5 year structural warranty to safe*
- Italian-made digital locks, US-made combination locks or Australian made key locks as standard
- Up to 9 stage textured paint finish including clear coat protection
- Internal sensor activated light
- Vinyl lined interior walls and shelving
Internal dimensions: 875mmH x 410mmW x 360mmD
Fittings: 3 adjustable shelves, 2 recessed bolt-down holes in base
Cash rating:$50-$60,000 in unsupported application
Fire rating: 105 minute CNS Certified fire rating
PLEASE NOTE: Depth dimensions do not include lock, handle and hinges. Please allow 40mm or confirm additional dimension with retailer prior to purchase.